Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Reasons for not headshaving

Okay, I understand, it's tough. If you don't want to shave it, you probably has a strong reason.
I gathered here the top reasons I received from readers, and i must tell you it is amazing! I have heard almost every excuse imaginable for not shaving the head. They all seem so familiar… I believe, at some point, I have used most of them myself. here is the list.

Just looking for a not so drastic solution
I have a very strangely shaped head!/shape of head/too big head
i'll look like a nazi, I like my hair, and I have weird skull deformities
well for starters, i've had this hair all my life, i might miss it...i don't look good without hair, I'm in a rock and roll band and chicks dig my hair. hmmm is that enough reasons?
you have to keep shaving it.............for ur whole life
I believe I look better with hair, my hair loss is not that bad.
just because
I have acne fetus (
moles on my head - (the same answer like moles)
too drastic (check gallery, and try yourself)
shape of head (check gallery, and try yourself)
I believe I look better with hair, my hair loss is not that bad
Tanning difference